FAWAZ Trading & Engineering Services Co. W.L.L is engaged in Integrated Facility Management Services, Trading of Engineering Products, Installation, Maintenance & Services of HVAC Systems and Manufacturing of Air Side Ducts & Accessories for HVAC Systems. We offer diversified and reliable products & services for Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power, Institutional, Commercial and Residential sectors.
We are committed to Quality, Health, Safety and Environment protection by:
- Ensuring that Management at all levels demonstrate and encourage commitment to QHSE and provide adequate resources to implement the QHSE processes .
- Employing competent personnel for ensuring projects execution as per technical, financial and time requirements specified by our customers.
- Providing consistent quality products and services to our customers and ensuring to meet or surpass customer’s technical and time requirements.
- Identifying, assessing and mitigating risk of the business regularly.
- Providing safe and healthy working conditions by eliminating hazards and reducing occupational health & safety risks for the prevention of work related injury and ill health.
- Encouraging consultation and participation of workers in occupational health & safety matters.
- Preventing Environmental Pollution and reducing waste with the objective of minimizing the impact as a result of company’s operations.
- Ensuring that all personnel are fully aware of the Quality, Health & Safety and Environment Management Systems and appropriately trained to deliver the desired output in order to improve operational efficiency and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring the effectiveness and compliance with our established QHSE System through internal and external audits.
- Adhering to legal requirements and regulatory standards and ensure meeting the requirements of all interested parties.
- Striving for continual improvement of the established QHSE Management System by setting and reviewing the QHSE Objectives.
- Integrating the QHSE Management System in to our business processes and comply with the requirements of Integrated Management System in accordance with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.
All employees shall understand and implement this policy and its requirements throughout the company’s operations.
Signed: Chief Executive Officer